Monday 17 September 2012

Candy Racer Full v1.1

Market link:-

What's new:-


1.1 Heard you guys. Made the game a bit more easy ;)
1.01-03 Some little bug fixes
1.0 Initial release


Description:-


Candy Racer is my new "very sweet" racing game with loopings and high jumps!
30 LEVELS AND 2 NEW EXCITING WORLDS! NO ADS
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★:
TIPS4TECH 12.08.2012:
"I loved the game play"
"A great time expender when you are not working and want to enjoy"
TALKANDROID 11.09.2012 (Featured Play Store Review):
"this game is part puzzle, and that’s what makes Candy Racer so addicting"
"you will be pretty busy for a while"
ANDROIDTAPP 10.09.2012 (★★★★☆):
"Very challenging, mastery of perfect timing to complete and score well!"
"Good time-waster game!"
EURODROID 05.09.2012: Best developer sell of the day!
THEDROIDGALAXY 05.09.2012: "one of the app that you must have on your device!"
N-DROID.DE 13.09.2012: Fundstück am Markttag No. 78
- I will add even more levels soon!
- It easy to control, but hard to win :)
- The control is similar to Tiny Wings and Fly Dragon Fly.
- I really hope you like! If you do you can give me a good rating.
- If you have any technical problems please write me a message instead of giving me a bad rating. I will instantly try to fix it.
Thanks and enjoy,
Matthias


Screenshots:-



Video:-



Download:-

No comments:

Post a Comment